Monday 10 December 2012

i want to write a lot about you and me..


ini untuk sementara waktu okay sayang. sabar la sementara sy dapat lappy. im waiting too.
this some short post fer you honey. because i cant wait any longer fer my lappy. 

masa berlari, kita mengejar. sekarang sy dan awak dan nak masok 9 bulan kenal dan 6 bulan in relationship. almost. huh. come on bby, hold until we have that 1 year. seriously i excited to the max kot nak tunggu 1 year. would be our 1st Annyversary. come on! we can!!

we cry a lot, we laugh a lot. 
we remain stronger, but even more and more stronger.
i did feel sad, giving up, depressed,
but i did hold you till now. 
because you are the only one that i have now and ferever.
we did talk about your dream, my dream and ofcouse, Our dream.
you talk a lot, plan a lot.
fer you, fer us, and yeah, for us.
sometime,
i did think about, what was the first thing that make me fall fer you at the first sight.
i keep thinking all the day and night.
push back my memory to the date of 18th of february 2012 till 17th of March 2012.
the way, how much you concern bout my heart, my feeling towards you.
till now, you are still the same, never change.
my heart keep fall fer you, day to day.
till i really cant ever stay away from you, a minute, a second.

this is just fer short fer you sweetheart.iloveyou.more and more.

goodbye sweetheart. <3

yours.